10.04.2007


Well, not much has been happening here. Just same old same old. Tony goes in for his surgery tomorrow. I don't think he is to excited. All I know is that it will be fun to have him home for 6 weeks, but at the same time he is going to drive me absolutely crazy!! The last few days we have been working on getting our dining room, kitchen, and laundry room floors done. We are putting a wood floor down. It really sucks! Jaxon has learned a few new words. He now says poop, pee, and Dot (yes the candy). I know you are probably saying well it's time to potty train, well with everything that is going on right now, NO!! I don't want to stress myself to the limits. Somedays I still can't believe that I have a two year old. I wouldn't trade him for the world though. I bought Jaxon's Halloween costume a couple of weeks ago. I am not going to tell you what he is going to be you will just have to keep checking my blog to see his costume around Halloween. I will say that he looks SO CUTE!! There hasn't been to much going on up here so I will do some more tomorrow night after we get home from Ogden. I will put some pictures of Tony on there. See ya tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Lisa Johnson said...

I check your blog almost daily, that means I'm totally excited to see pictures of Tony driving you crazy and your cutie little man all dressed up for Halloween!