Before I get started, here is an update on Tony. Well he was doing okay for the first couple of days, then his other foot (the right one) started to hurt. The same bone is his right foot that he just got fixed in his left, got really irritated and swelled up. Pretty much like his left foot before surgery. Then to make matters even worse, he got gout in his right big toe. So for like 3 days he couldn't walk and I had to help him to the bathroom and all that fun stuff. His uncle Jim let Tony borrow a walker so it was easy to get him back and forth. He can't take the walking boot off yet so he has to take baths. That 's fun let me tell you... We go back to the doctor on this Thursday the 18th so hopefully he will tell us some good news. Jaxon has been acting out some lately. My mom thinks it's because Tony is getting a lot of attention right now and to tell you the truth, I think she is right. He is good when it's just him and I, but when Tony or Libby are around, all hell breaks loose. He does things that get him in trouble and sent to time out or to his room. It's a hard time right now, but what do you do?
Okay so I guess that I am supposed to come up with some things about me that maybe no one knows. Thanks Lisa. So here goes...
I don't know if any one has ever seen my real, true hair color. I am not sure if I even know what it is any more. I have colored my hair for like the last probably 10 to 12 years so your guess is as good as mine. I think that it is a dishwater blond with some red mixed in. I think. Not very pretty if you ask me.
I hate the dark! I am notorious for leaving several lights on at night. I did especially when Tony was working swings or graves. The porch light on the front and back of the house plus the bathroom light and the laundry room light. And we have night lights in almost every room in our house. Pretty wimpy right?! I just can't stand to be in the dark all alone with no one to rely on if something was to happen.
I am your typical Type A personality! Everything is to have it's own place. I hate clutter! I go nuts when I see stuff just laying around that can be put in a closet or hung up or put in the dishwasher or in the hamper. And you can add some OCD to the mix. It Tony loads the dishwasher and I happen to see it, I will unload everything he loaded and loaded it myself in the way that my mom always told me to do it. And when it comes to my child, no one can do it better than me. I am his mom and should know what his needs are. Sometimes I may be wrong or I may need help, but 95% of the time, it's me!
My wonderful husband is a sports fanatic! I can stand to watch a game or two, but since he has been home oh my hell!! On the weekends I bet we watch at least 6-8 games. A couple of them might only be for like an hour but the other ones are the whole thing! And now that it's getting closer to college basketball time, it's going to be ten times as worse! Being there in person one thing, but to watch all these games on t.v. is a completely different thing.
Well that's all I can think of for right now. I invite any one who reads this to do their own tagging! Have a great day!
Dear Best Friend
1 year ago



2 comments:
Yeah for other people who are scared of the dark!! I'm not the only one! Thanks for being a sport Kim!!
I'm pretty sure he was a sports fanatic before you married him so you knew what you were getting into. I think it runs in the family. Just ask my wife. My suggestion is to move half-way around the world (Guam) where the majority of the games are on during the middle of the night. It makes watching sports more of a challenge.
Post a Comment