10.21.2007

It's a Winter Wonderland


Well it is certainly that time of year! I thought that Saturday was just going to be a nasty day, and sure enough it was. The snow started falling around 10:00 that morning and it lasted until about 4:00 that afternoon. I think I took this picture around noon or so, so the snow had just began. We probably got 2 inches. Now I am guessing, so don't quote me on that. Tony has told me that there is snow on Halloween but I didn't believe him. I am beginning to think he is right. It's cold enough outside, you know that bitter cold. Plus the wind is blowing. It sucks!


1 comment:

Lisa Johnson said...

Yay for October snow. I've never lived anywhere it snowed in October. I have a hard time with it being cooler than 75 degrees! I love the pictures though, it makes me feel like it's closer to Thanksgiving and Christmas!