11.22.2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving day, because I know that I did. We ate at Tonys mom's house with everyone. Autumn and Tom and their three kids, Tom's parents, us, and Tony's parents. It was alot of fun, and alot of food! And the best part is that there are left overs!! To me that has to be the best part about Thanksgiving, besides being with family.


I would like to tell everyone how thankful I am for you all! I wouldn't be where I am without any of you! I am especially thankful for my husband and my little boy. I am thankful for my family and all that they have done for me. I am thankful for my friends, and all that they are. The list goes on and on, but I just wanted to say a few things that I am thankful for this year.

I have to share this little story... My mother-in-law had gastric bypass in the end of August and bless her heart, I don't know how she could be around so much good food today and not eat everything. She is on a very strict diet now and can only eat around 4 tablespoons of certain food at one time. Plus she can't drink anything thirty minutes before or after she eats. To date she has lost about 70 pounds, and looks great! I see her almost every day and I can see little changes here and there, but for Cody and Tara who live in Guam, will be amazed! I took some pictures today and I can't believe how good she looks!








1 comment:

Sportzfreek said...

Thanks for the update. It was good to see everyone. Logyn commented that "we" were the only ones not there. We've got our tree up and the house is decorated. We are off to the water park this afternoon.