So as you can see Tony thought he needed an early Christmas, Valentine's Day, Father's Day, Happy Birthday, and you get the idea. We got this on Saturday night in Brigham City at Davis Dodge. It's a 2007 Dodge Ram Mega cab, three-quarter ton diesel. I thought we were just going to drive it for fun, and it was fun just a few thousand dollars later. We did get it for a good price, but still... I got told no after test driving a Yukon just a few weeks ago, and here he is coming home with a truck. This has been all we have drove for the last day or so. The poor Honda just sits in the garage. It seems so big when I am backing up, I feel like I am going to hit something. Tony just laughs at me. He let me drive it today for my birthday. WAHOO!! He will get sick of it sooner or later, and that's when I will get to drive it more. Maybe...
Other than that, we are all doing really good. Jaxon is driving us crazy. He thinks that when he comes back from grandma's, he can get away with anything. Wrong!! It's like we have to train him all over again. That sounds really wrong, but it's true. He is learning lots of new words all the time. He says ball, play, push, please and thank you, he can make a horse sound, a hissing sound, a beep beep sound, and lots of others.
Tony and I are doing great. We both have doctor appointments this next week. We are crossing our fingers and toes that Tony will not have be on crutches any more. He is about to throw them out the window. I hope he gets rid of them too, they are kind of obnixous. Any way we will just have to wait and see.



2 comments:
Nice Truck...but I've still got 86 degree weather to play in.
Is it automatic?
I love the picture with Jaxon standing in front of the Truck. It's cute that he looks like he's excited for the new "toy" and it definitely shows just how big that "toy" is! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm so sorry I forgot! With all this unpacking and tracking down mail, fixing our cable and internet, I completely spaced your Birthday! I'm an awful friend! Do you still love me??
Post a Comment