11.21.2007

Gone!!

Tony and I are so happy to say that he no longer has crutches!! Tony went to the doctor yesterday and the good doc said that he was done with the crutches and that he could start walking on his foot, with his boot still. But he also told Tony that if walking on it felt ok that he could take the boot off and put a shoe on. So basically he is all done with everything! Tony still has to go back on the 11th of Dec. to see how things are then, and if it all looks good then the doctor should release him to go back to work. I thought this time would never come!

I went to the doctor on Monday and told me that I am free and clear. He didn't have the video of my surgery ready yet, but said that with everything that he did, I should feel good for a while. Let's hope! I have been feeling really good so far, so we will just see. The first "fun" time of the month was a little hard, but the doctor said that the first one is always the worst after surgery. I hope that it will get better as time goes on.

Other than that, we are doing just fine. Jaxon is learning new words all the time. He surprises me every day with what he catches on to and tries to say. I think that he has gotten taller because all of his shirts are looking a little short in the length. He loves daddy's new truck! Sometimes we can't get him out of it. I have gottent to drive it a few times. It's a little different being that high up compared to the Honda. Any way I have to go be a mom now. Jaxon thinks he can bully around his cousin that is five months younger than him. Fun times!!

1 comment:

Lisa Johnson said...

Yay for no more crutches! I'm so glad both of you are doing so well! Make sure to teach Jaxon to say "Lisa" and "Joe" so when we see you next he'll be able to say our names! I'm joking, I'm glad your family is doing so good!