i forget to tell this little story. i got it from my mom the other day when i was down there. she is doing good. she gets tired, but this last week she seemed to have alot more strength. she has a chemo treatment this week, so that's not very exciting. she finally did start losing hair. i can't imagine how that must have felt. we grow up with our hair and learn to take care of it. how would it be to lose it in such a not so fun way?
There once was a woman who woke up one morning, looked in the mirror and noticed she only had three hairs on her head.
Well she said. "I think I'll braid my hair today." So she did and she had a wonderful day.
The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and saw that she only had two hairs on her head.
"Hmm, she said, I think I'll part my hair down the middle today." So she did and she had a grand day.
The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that she only had one hair on her head.
"Well, she said, today I'm going to wear my hair in a pony tail." So she did and she had a fun, fun day.
The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that there wasn't a single hair on her head.
"YEAH," she exclamied, "I don't have to fix my hair today!"
Attitude is everything.
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.
Dear Best Friend
1 year ago



2 comments:
WOW! I love that. Your mom is truly inspirational to go through this and keep such a great attitude. Even though I complain about the hassle of doing my hair all the time, you are right, I don't know how I would handle losing it.
Hey, I saw the pictures of you guys that Jess took. They are adoreable!!! I love the one of Jaxon looking grumpy, that pose is sooo him. Hopefully we will get to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment