3.29.2008

Not so fun

Today has not been such a fun day! It's freaking cold outside, it wouldn't be so bad if the wind wasn't blowing! Tony is sick with some viral thing that is not going away. He keeps coughing up lots of gross stuff. I think he needs to go back to the doctor on Monday to get some antibiotics. Jaxon is giving us hell today! He only took like an hour nap, he didn't eat lunch, and he is just getting into everything that he shouldn't be getting into. He thinks he needs candy~ everytime you ask him if he needs something he says "I want canny (candy)". Now he just told Tony that he needs a doughnut. Oh great! And I haven't been feeling so red hot today. Just got the "blah" feeling. Like everything is irratating and annoying. Tony can't seem to do right yesterday or today.

Plus, we finally put the truck up for sale. Tony is not so happy about it. But what do you do? We put it on ksl.com if any one wants to check it out. If you have any advice of what to put on the description, let me know. It's a 2007 Dodge Megacab. We will be putting our car on there too, just as soon as we wash it and take pictures. We are just looking at getting a newer used car or SUV (the smaller ones). So if anyone knows anyone that wants a truck tell them to check it out.

Our Easter was just another Easter. Didn't do much because Tony had to work swings that day. I actually took Jaxon and went to my moms house to suprise her. I met my sister in Ogden and we drove up together. My poor mom, was asleep on the couch because she was sick. She was suprised, but couldn't figure out why Jaxon was at her house. My sister and I sent him in before us. It was pretty funny to see her face. We had Easter dinner with Tony's family on Friday night. It was so good! It was fun to have the kids together and playing. The Easter bunny brought Jaxon some new shirts, a new Thomas the Train DVD, a couple new books, a new John Deere dump truck (a little one) and of course... candy!

2 comments:

Megan said...

No es bueno! I am sorry about all of that. Blah days suck - when you just don't feel right and don't really know why. Good luck selling your cars. Hope things start getting better for ya.
Jaxon sounds like Anna when she wants my ice cream - she freaks out when I tell her "no more." I wonder where her love for the stuff came from?!

Sportzfreek said...

At least Tony got to come home after he worked on Easter. I was on my way to the Phillipines. It has turned out to be an eye-opening experience.