
Hey for all you Scentsy lovers... The new Spring/ Summer catalog is out! Is is available on my website (just click on the link under fun sites). It should take you right to it. You can click on the View Catalog button and look through the Spring/ Summer catalog. There are eight new warmers and they have 12 new scents! Plus they brought back three from the past! I can't decide what warmer I like more, they are all so cute! If you have any questions or you want to order, just let me know!

Plus, I just have to say that I am totally in love with a new book series. You all have probably heard about the Twilight series, but I just have to say I LOVE THEM!! I have only read the first book and I am trying to get my hands on the second one. I read the first one in like two days. I couldn't put it down! Tony laughed, but come on girls, you know how I exactly how I feel.




5 comments:
All I have to say is I LOVE EDWARD!
How is the new place?
I just got into those books too. My little neighbor girl, probably little isn't the right word, I must be getting old. Anyway, she told me she wanted to be a vegetarian vampire. I totally didn't get it, so I read the book. Now I get it, but she's a totally warped teen.
Oh Kim, I'm obsessed too!!! I made Danny go to the University library and get the other ones for me!!! I totally understand :)
Who doesn't love those books? I read them all last summer and am dying for the next one to come out. I'm still not sure if I'm an Edward or Jacob fan...
Post a Comment