Visit this link for a good laugh... http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1134439981
Well not much else has been going on up here. I have been trying to decide what classes to take online and what I need to do to apply to the nursing program at Western Wyoming Community College. There aren't many classes to choose from online, but I need to find something. I also have been toying with the idea of doing my own little business thing. It's called Scentsy candles. It's a way cool thing that is a wickless, flameless, a forever good smelling candle that I just found out about a few weeks ago. I went to a party and thought it was an awesome thing, so I wanted to find out how to sell it. It could give us a few extra dollars and I would feel like I am contributing to our family.
Tony is getting ready to go back to work on the 15th of December. I think he is more than ready. I know that I am, most days. He goes back to the doctor on the 11th of this month to hopefully get released to get back to work. He is walking without his crutches and without his boot. He still limps a little, but it's getting easier to walk every day. I think his foot is sore by the end of the night, but he won't admit to it. You know how guys are...
Jaxon is getting so big. He is learning so many new words. He is starting to say "cheeto". It's so cute. He calls his coat, his "coke" and he can say hat. I can't believe how much he is changing every day. I got him signed up for pre-school with a lady named Holly Shelton. He won't start until the day after Labor Day next year. I think he goes in the afternoon on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I don't remember about the days, but the morning time was all taken. I am really excited. He needs the interaction with other kids again. I think he misses that from his day care in St. George.
Well that's all that I can think of for now. I hope that everyone is doing good. I miss you all! It's great that this year we are closer to family, but it sucks being away from friends too.



2 comments:
That "Elf Yourself" thing, Totally Hillarious! I think it's so fun that you guys had such a blast in the snow! We got rain, which is great, but we really want BrianHead to get some snow! Yay for Snowboarding season! I can't believe how big Jaxon is getting. He is growing up so fast! Good luck with your Online Classes, and the Scentsy thing, I support you 100%!
I'm so jealous you have snow! It doesn't really feel like Christmas time here :(.
Post a Comment