12.17.2007

O Christmas Tree

Okay, so it has been a while since I last blogged. There has been a lot going on to the point that is has been crazy! I don't know where to start. So I guess I will start with last Saturday. We went with Tony's family to the mountains to cut down our christmas tree. It was so much fun, but freezing cold! We took the four wheelers, and bundled the kids up. I was almost to the point of giving up, when Tony's dad found the PERFECT tree. It stands straight up and was the most beautiful tree. I almost made Tony cut down a 40 foot tree just so we could cut the top of it off. But right at the last minute, we found it!






So, let me see... Monday and Tuesday were very busy days! We were trying to finish the trim around the bookcases and the entry way from the living room to the dining room. It took forever! Thank heavens for good friends that helped me paint and to help put it up. The bookcases and the entry way look really good now! It just took us how long, oh like 3 months or so to finish it. But I will say in Tony's defense, that he has been laid up for like 2 months of that. Also, good news for me... Tony got released from the doctor on Tuesday and is now free and clear to go back to work! WAHOO!! He starts tomorrow night on graveyards. What a way to go back right?

This is my dear friend Megan, she is a lifesaver!

Here is Tony sitting on his butt, something he is good at! (Love ya hun!)

And this Justin and Megan Berg. Justin works on Tony's crew at the mine and so we have all gotten to be great friends!

On Wednesday night, I held my launch party for Scentsy. This is like my grand opening for my little business. It was awesome! My sponsor, Marcie, came up and helped me with so much! It turned out really good and I am excited for the next year. It will be an adventure, but a fun one at that.

Wow, I can't even remember what else happened this last week. We are all just getting ready for christmas. Jaxon is quite the little entertainer. Tony has been a great dad while being off for so long. I think that his patience level might have grown a little bit since being home. I know that I will be sad for him to go back to work, but it is time for sure! Oh and Tony and I are the lucky ones that got a calling in our ward, for Primary teachers! This will be exciting! I have never been in primary, so who knows what could happen. Good thing Tony is off on Sundays for the next few months. I will soon start training for my triatholon that is in April. It is is St. George, but oh my what fun it is. I have been trying to talk Tony and my sister into doing it with me. Hopefully somebody will. Doing a race is so much fun! You will never have another feeling like it! Well this is long enough for now, so I am going to stop!

4 comments:

Lisa Johnson said...

I LOVE going out to cut down Christmas Trees! It's so fun when you find "The One!" Joe and I are always the first one's to find our tree, it's so funny! I'm glad your first party went well, I'm going to talk to my sister in laws tonight probably about the one I want to have. I'm glad things are going well with you and your family! I'll call you or something when I find out if I'll have enough people for a party! I'm excited to have you come down!

Megan said...

Holy craziness! You didn't need to explain the whole layout of Raintree...I remember you weirdo! I can't believe you found my blog...isn't it weird how you can go from one link to the next and then land on someone you know; it's happened to me once or twice. Anywho, it is so good to hear from you and see your blog with your cute family. It's so weird to think we are all grown up and married with kids! I am glad you said hi...would you mind if I linked your blog with mine? I would love to keep in touch with you. Do you still stay in touch with anyone else from St. George. I occasionaly hear from Greg and Derek, who both have blogs as well. As well as Teagan and Troy..sorry about the novel. I type as much as I talk!

Anonymous said...

Hey chica! Let's get a new post going on here..I am going through withdrawls :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.