Today was a great day! We got some of our christmas lights hung on the house. And the most important thing... I got my Scentsy kit to start selling candles! It's official now, I am selling candles! I was getting so mad because I had seen the UPS guy like four times around the town, and all I wanted was my package. Tony and I went to Autumns house to help Tom move a couch out of the house to the storage shed, because they are getting new furniture tomorrow! Ya for them! And to my suprise, when we got home my long awaited package was in the mud room, waiting just for me! I was so excited to get it and go through it. I can't wait to have a party and to sell my first candle and scent! So if any of you would like a catalog or some information, just let me know! This is my first Scentsy warmer. It's black with white raised dots. The top little bowl is where you put the Scentsy bars. My house smells so good!
Okay, back to the lights. When the lights go on the house, it really starts to feel like christmas to me. The two most important things that we are lacking right now are a tree and some more snow! All we had from the other day, MELTED!! I am so excited for christmas! It seems forever away, but we all know that it comes faster than we think and are ready for. But Tony did an excellent job hanging the lights! He was brave and got up on the roof. I had to climb up to hand him a strand of lights, and I don't think I have ever been so nervous. I went up like 5 steps, plus the wind is blowing right in my face, making the ladder sway ever so slightly. I probably could have peeed my pants if someone came up behind and shook the ladder! It was really scary! Well any way I gotta go for now, we have some friends over! Have a good one!



5 comments:
Hey Kim this is your cousin Susie. That is cool to see your selling scentsy candles we (me and my sisters) just bought some from someone else. But if we need anymore we'll keep you in mind. Your lights look great I wish I could get Cody to hang lights but he won't. So I've quit asking. It is so fun to see what your up to. Well have a good day. My blog is thechristensencrew.blogspot.com
Yay for Christmas lights! I agree, it really starts to feel like Christmas when the lights go up. I usually put ours up, Joe's usually to busy to do it. I definitely want one of your Scentsy catalogs! I'm really excited to look at all that fun stuff you were telling me about the other night! I'll email you my address!
Hi Kim, Tony, and Jaxon! We thought it was fun to hear from you. It looks like you guys have been very busy. We are glad to hear everyone is recovering from their surgeries and getting back to life as usual. I can't believe all of that "white stuff"! We don't even have a trace of snow yet, and I have to say I like it that way. Anyway, thanks for blogging and we'll be checking in on you!
We Love Scentsy candles! They honestly sell themselves! I have the raised dot warmer myself. It is so fun to see each others blogs and stay in contact that way! (Even though I am not a faithful blogger! I am trying to get better.) Jaxon is growing up so fast... The kids will have fun playing next time they get together.
don't rip on oregon football dude, we had a good excuse with 8 of our best players going down during the season, we would have freaking smoked az if our qb hadn't have gone down, how did wyoming do again? oh yeah, 5 and 7. just playing, hope your christmas is dandy
Post a Comment