
ok so on to bigger and better things. i have some really good news for me... i have lost 10 pounds!! i have only been doing this diet for about seven weeks. i have some really good days and then some really bad days. but for the most part, i have really enjoyed being on this diet. it's not really hard, it's just taking the time to find the foods that fill me up and to learn portion sizes. i only have about 15 to 20 more to go, and 20 being the ultimate goal, but i would be happy with 15. i feel really good, i have more energy, i don't lose my patience with jaxon as easily, i just feel better all around. you ask what this diet is, well don't laugh or make fun of me... but it's... weight watchers.
ok now on to the christmas pictures. i finally got some put on the new investment so now i can finally put some on this blog. ok so i am just gonna put on a whole bunch so enjoy our christmas as much as we did...



3 comments:
yeah for pictures, laptops and losing weight! Sounds like you are doing great! I need to jump on that take some good care of me train... :) Keep the posts coming
Very cute, I'm glad you posted some pictures. We need to meat up sometime soon and hang out. I can't believe how bog Jaxon is getting. Keep in touch!!!
Congrats on the new computer! Hopefully it will make posting more enjoyable and it will happen more often ;) I don't know how you can sleep like that. My neck hurts just looking at the picture. Speaking of pictures - Jaxon is getting so big! That is crazy.
Congrats on losing the 10lbs. And I am actually very pleased that it is WW that you are doing (Cause you need my approval and all. LOL). I have a friend who is on a very low carb/no sweet diet right now and she is so happy she has lost weight. But how maintainable is a diet like that? She will most likely gain it back. And WW is something you do for life - so good for you! Can you tell I get all crazy when I talk about this stuff?! Haha. Sorry.
Post a Comment