11.05.2008

HaLlOwEen ToWn...

well another Halloween has come and gone, which means that winter is getting closer and closer. crappy. but we did have a good halloween. my mom and sis came up to go trick-or-treating with jaxon. he had such a good time running from house to house. but then there has to be some idiot dumba*@ that has to scare my 3 year old. oh i was so irratated! i saw him coming from around the corner of the house, all dressed in black and a freaking ugly mask on. i looked at hime and told him "please dont' scare him", but did this butthead listen... NO! he starting like groaning and making hard breathing noises. jaxon turned around when he heard this, and started backing up. he almost fell off the porch. jaxon started saying "don't scare me man, don't scare me!" and the diphead just starts laughing. now someone please answer me... why in the hell would you even think about scaring a 3 year old that is walking with his mom, and when his mom tells you not to do it? it's beyond me. i only got a few pics of jaxon in his costume, and none of them are very cute or out trick or treating. bad mom, i know...


these are at our primary halloween carnival. jaxon was a wizard, but he didn't want to wear the hat. and his cousin, ashtyn, was barney. these two are like 5 months apart.



and to make a good laugh for everyone, i subbed at the high school last week. and we got to dress up on thursday as our favorite candy. well me, and my neighbor allison and a friend kimberly, they both work at the school, dressed up. it was fun trying to come up with something easy but fun. so this was our idea...

kimberly and me

me and allison

JoLlY rAnChErS!!

but we did carve pumpkins. we carved them tonys family. it was fun, and the kids had lots of fun too.



it was a fun hAlLoWeEn that's for sure. another one for the books.

4 comments:

Lisa Johnson said...

Sorry that jackass had to be that way and scare Jaxon. I don't know why people are like that. I do love your "jolly rancher" costumes though! Very Creative!

Megan said...

I can see him scaring a 3 year old until both the child AND the mother beg him not to. What a jerk. He probably doesn't have kids and doesn't understand. Who knows. Your 'jolly rancher' idea was hilarious. I can't stop laughing!

Gina said...

You should have hit the jerk! Ooh that angers me just thinking about it. I loved your costume at the ward party. Now I get it though..."jolly" rancher. Good work!

Anonymous said...

Hey!! I can't believe you found me!! So yeah this is the Stephanie that shares your birthday!! Your fam is so cute. I can't believe you live in Wyoming. Keep in touch. Send me your email so I can add you to my list.