after the buddy walk was over, we went to the football game. that was way fun, a little cold and rainy, but way fun. we left about halftime because it was starting to rain and plus chris was ready to come home. but on the way out i had to get a picture of this...
need i say more??? it was so fun though!
tony bought a deer tag this year and thought he would try his hand at hunting. he went about five times and didn't have very good luck at all. he would shoot 3 times at one buck one day. the the next time he shot like 6 times at one buck. then he had a couple of one time shots here and there. poor guy needs to spend a little more time at the shooting range. but on thursday around 5:30 p.m. we went out and he finally got one. we didn't have to walk very far or very long. the poor thing just stood there and looked at us. tony couldn't tell at first if it was a buck or not, but he finally turned his head and tony saw that it was. so tony got down on one knee, got his gun ready, and then bang!!! it was really fun to go hunting for my very first time. i wasn't sure if i would like him shooting something, but it wasn't as bad as i thought. the thing that was a little hard to watch was the whole gutting a deer thing. gross! although i could name parts of its body thanks to my anatomy class. but i was very happy for my hunting hubby. he was so glad to fianlly get one. that morning he and his dad went out, and he told his dad that he would end up getting that one sPeCiAl buck and sure enough he did...
if you look, you can see that this buck only has one antler, yeah tony sure did get his special one.well one last thing... it is snowing here today. fun stuff. not really. i have to go to rock springs today to deliver a scentsy order and now, i am not sure if i am gonna get to go. but here is a picture of it snowing from outside my front door. (you know you miss this cody and tara)
oh and on a side note.... today is me and tony's FiVe YeAr AnNiVeRsArY!!!



6 comments:
Oh I just had to crack up at Tony's deer. Love the one antler!!!
Happy Anniversary!
I thought it was your anniversary today! Well, I hope it was a happy one! Five years, gosh your old! Just kidding! Well, it looks like you guys had a lot of fun with Chris, and I'm so going to have to show Joe the picture of Tony's deer! Love ya tons and miss you!
Ha, and have fun with the snow! It was cold today, but it's supposed to be back up to 85 this week!
It sounds like you guys have been up to a lot of adventures! How fun! I hope all is well!!! Enjoy the snow...
That was some deer. Almost worth the effort. At least you can hang one hat on that big rack.
I can't believe its only been 5 years, but when I move around every couple that makes it seem like much longer.
I do miss the snow, but there is something about being able to run to the beach and splash around in 86 degree water whenever I want.
Happy Anniversary!! I do miss the snow to a point. Maybe a few days would help so I wouldn't miss the weather changing! Tony's deer cracks me up!!
Firstly - Happy Anniversary! I don't know what you are talking about not doing much - sounds like you have been pretty busy to me. You have been doing lots of 'walks' lately - I am sure these organizations are loving it too - you are awesome. We just back from Arizona to this craptastic weather - it sure makes me miss St. George. Oh and thanks for the tips for the flight and sharing your story - it was hilarious! Probably not for you though ;)
Post a Comment