so the last few days have been going okay. not to much going on up here in small town usa. tony got a new job at the mine. he will moving to the surface to work as a relief operator. that has brought some relief for me. to not have to think about him being trapped underground or anything like that. he hasn't started the new job yet, but we are hoping that next week will be the week.
tony finally talked me into bUzZiNg his head. he has been trying to do this for the last five years, and i finally agreeed. this was during the middle of the buzz, he thought it would be funny for me to try and give him a mOhAwK. it kinda worked. this was the first time i have ever buzzed someone before. it was kinda FuN...
i was so NeRvOuS because i thought he would have an ugly head, but come to find out, it's just right for a buzzed head. this is of tony and jaxon the other night in front of our little blue and white house. i actually buzzed jaxon's head the other day at my sister-in-laws. he turned out to have a good shaped head too. i love this picture of the two of them. JaXoN is such a daddy's boy. he loves him so much. it's so amazing to see the bOnD between a father and son.





well on to the not so fun stuff... last week i went to a doctors appointment with my mom. and we learned some not so great news. she has to go through 4 months (18 weeks) of ChEmO. wow! that is all that went through my head at that moment. the doctor explained that because of the size of the tumor and the fact that it was in her lypmh nodes, that chemo was necessary. i still have a hard time believing that all this is really going on. some days i think that i will wake up from this awful NiGhTmArE. i can't imagine how my mom feels. she has to go in for an outpatient surgery on thursday so the doctor can put in a "port-a-cath" which is where the chemo will be administered above where her right breast was. then the chemo rounds start on june 20. these next few months are not going to be fun. but my mom is strong and will do what is necessary to up her chances of not having a relapse. but all in all, she is doing really well.

the last week or so jaxon has been stuck on riding his jOhN dEeRe. he loves that thing so much. he is starting to learn how to turn the wheel to go the different directions. his cousin ashtyn and him love to take turns driving it. it's so funny to watch them. this little video is of jaxon driving the other day. he just kept going in circles the whole time.
these last few pictures are from like a month ago at my moms in brigham city. she bought jaxon this wHaLe SlIde and PoOl. he thought it was the coolest thing ever. he had the little neighbor boys come over and play with him. i didn't have a swim diaper so he had to go in just a clean regular diaper. he still had fun no matter what he wore.
and just for kIcKs AnD gIgGlEs.... this was the other night at tonys moms. she got a wii fit for her birthday. one of the games is called "hula hoop". tony thought he was funny and recorded me doing the hula hoop. No LaUgHiNg!!
and here's grandma susan...



6 comments:
No fun for your mom - I hope that things start getting better. However, your son is adorable and you are right about the shaved head thing. They both look good - it can be a shady hair cut if you aren't right for it....much like the shag. Ross wants to have shaggy hair, which I like, but he doesn't have the hair for it.
Anyway, I love the Wii Fit. My mom just got it. What was your Wii age? I was the only one in my fam who was close to my actual age...my siblings were all in their 40's and it said I was 26. Wahoo! I also hold the 1st place title in the hula hooping...however, if I try to do any of the 'balancing' games, like the skiing one, I am horrible and my mii always hangs it's head in shame when I am done.
I like the hair Tony. You be looking sexy (thats from Cameron)! I hope you guys are doing well. I am glad I can now write you on here how fun!
One of these days I'll get up there to get my own Wyoming sweatshirt! Anyway, sorry to here about the chemo for your mom! That sucks, but you guys willget through it togehter and come out stronger when it's all over with! I love the matching father son haircuts! I think both your guys look great with buzzed heads. I'm kinda partial to that haircut myself! As for the Wii Fit. I love that you were so good at it, and I really loved the kids in the background yelling "LEAN!" That was a hoot!
I'm sorry your mom is having to go through chemo, that is NO FUN for anyone involved, but you are right, she is a tough one.
Love the video of you and the 'hula hoop'. I'm pretty sure you used to call it something different back in college :) love ya!
very funny tony helped to the cell phone
Hey Tony (and family)! It was good to hear from you...thanks for the comment! You guys are such a cute family...how are you liking Lyman? Does Ryan Norton have a blog too? It is very crazy seeing everyone's kids. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment