So this month has just been to crazy!!! I can't believe how fast it has gone by, and how much stuff can happen. But to start the day off--- the town of Lyman has NO WATER!!! This started the other night when "rumor" was that the town was having problems with the water treatment plant. Something happened and something broke, plus the filter is not working. So as of right now, we have to boil any tap or well water for the next 4 days! AWESOME!!! And right now as I look out my window, it's snowing/raining. We have like every pot and pan we own, and some tupperware bowls filled with water from like 2 days ago when we first heard this "rumor". Plus we have three coolers filled with water too. Plus school has been cancelled for the last two days because there is no water. And Tony is on graves this week, so that REALLY sucks!
Lets see what else... Oh my poor mom is having some major health issues. She was diagnosed like two weeks ago with Breast Cancer. She has been really strong so far, but the worst has yet to come. As it looks right now, she will have to go through radiation and chemo. She has gone through so much lately. I wish I could take it all away from her. She doesn't deserve all this crap to keep happening to her. Hence the Quote of the Month. All I think about is WHY? This is a never-ending thought process. But I just can't figure out why she has to be the one that keeps getting sick or has to have surgery or whatever. My mom means the world to me, and I just wish I could do more to help her. I want her to feel better and be my mom again.
We still don't have new carpet yet. I think the school district is pulling tricks. But I will keep hounding them to get it done! I can't stand the way my house smells! Lisa, you know exactly what I mean.
But anyway... I feel like being done for now... So I will be back later!
Dear Best Friend
1 year ago



3 comments:
Hey, this time in your life may really suck, but know that I love you, and Joe and I are praying for you and your family. Heavenly Father knows what he's doing, and I know it doesn't seem fair but your mom is an amazing person and she's strong enough to beat this. She's very lucky to have a daughter like you that cares so much!
As for the water and the carpet, this too shall pass. It took us five months to convince our landlady that our stinky carpet was bad enough to be replaced! You've at least gotten them to know that it needs to be replaced, I'll keep my fingers crossed they actually get it done soon!
Oh man - that sucks...all of it. I am sorry. I hope everything gets better and things work out for your mom. How did she find out? What stage is she in? She will be in our prayers.
The water and carpet thing...that's what you get for living in Wyoming. Totally kidding - I hope that gets better too. My sister didn't have water for 4 days in Ogden and she just basically lived at my parents house because she didn't want to boil the stuff. Then when the water came back on she had to run it in the tub for like 20 minutes before it wasn't brown anymore...nasty!
I'm sorry things are going so rough for you and your family. I'm way sad for your mom. She is an amazing person! Our love to you all!!
Post a Comment